Position Overview: The Full Stack Developer is the champion of our company’s customer experience. This individual develops, maintains, and improves our mobile app and integrates with other enterprise and third-party applications. They will also own our online portals, which are hosted in Salesforce.
- You are personable and have great communication skills
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You are a motivated self-starter
- You are responsible, organized and detail oriented
- You are professional and have a strong work ethic
- You have outstanding critical thinking and time management skills
- You must be comfortable owning a business process. You are the champion of our mobile app. You will be in charge of designing, testing, deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining the app.
- You need to be able to quickly learn and understand existing architectures (mobile app, customer portal, etc.), make recommendations for improvement, then start iterating and developing.
- You must be capable and willing to explain concepts and ideas to a non-technical audience, and take non-technical requirements and turn them into reality.
- You are expected to handle requests ranging from troubleshooting client issues and bugs to creating new functionality for the mobile app.
- You are comfortable working with junior developers and are willing to teach and utilize best practices.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable developing apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Experience working with Python, Heroku, AWS, SQL, and Salesforce.
- Experience deploying enterprise grade mobile apps integrated with enterprise and third-party applications.
- Well versed in security best practices for mobile apps and customer portals.
- Beneficial to have experience with SalesForce VisualForce and Apex.
- Good reasoning, interpersonal and organizational aptitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least three years of enterprise grade mobile app development and deployment experience on both iOS and Android.